The main idea is the same as that of the four above communities. Just sign up for your pairing at this POST and you have your claim. For the duration of the 30 themes, the characters will be yours to manipulate, after which they are free for anyone to use. That is to say that after you have completed your 30 works of art and/or fictions/drabbles, the pairings will be up for grabs again.
Kisses , romances, kills, cracks and lemons are encouraged in the 30_kisses, 30_romances, 30_kills, 30_cracks and 30_lemons communities. Likewise, here, Sweets should be included. The main theme behind all the fictions and fanart is "SWEET". Interpret it as you will.
This community might contain mature content. However, we will not limit what you are to read, so please surf at your discretion. Yaoi/slash/boy love, het and yuri are all encouraged and welcome, and flaming is not permitted. be open-minded here, please. Also, this is redundant, but have fun! xD
1. Similar to most of the 30_themes communities above, you do not have to follow the themes in any order. Just do it as inspiration hits.
2. Take as long as you wish, but try to post something once every six months. If you remain inactive for more than six months, your pairing will be put back to the drawingboard for others to claim. If you are going to go abroad or missing for six months or more, please email and/or comment at this post.
3. Each participant may claim up to two couples at a time. No threesomes, kay? However, if you wish to claim two couples, they must be from different fandoms. These couples will be yours and no one else's for the duration of your 30 themes. Once you complete your 30 themes, that couple will be fair game for anyone else who wishes to claim them. *Note - claiming two couples means you're expected to do all 30 themes for each couple.*
Exception -- collaborations are allowed, but keep it to a maximum of two people. This means that you work together to do one set of 30 themes, not that you each do 30 on your own. The couple will count as one couple for each of you, and the fandom rule still applies.
4.To request a couple, please respond to this POST with the subject line "request". Please make sure you include the full names of both characters and the fandom that they are from! Also, please check the list of claimed couples first to make sure they haven't already been taken.
Also, if you have already requested one couple, and would like to request another, make a new comment thread instead of replying to your old comment. If you reply to an old comment, chances are we're not going to see it when we go through the list.
When you are done with a couple or decide that you can't/don't want to finish, please leave a comment in this entry so that couple can quickly be freed up for someone else.
5. When a couple is claimed, that counts for both writing and art. You can do either one or the other, or both, if you want to. If you can do both, then power to you! ^^
6. Interpret the themes as you will. Any word can mean anything and you can warp the meaning until it fits your needs... whatever those are. xD Just remember, the general theme of "sweet" must be involved somehow. It doesn't need to be the main focus, but it's got to be in there one way or another. The interpretation of what constitutes a "sweet", however, is entirely up to you. So write and/or draw as you see fit. ^^
7. The style of your entries is entirely up to you. The length of the story/fiction doesn't matter; it's the content that does. Likewise for artists, it can be a rough sketch, or a really complicated piece of artwork that you've spent ages on. As long as you capture the theme of romance inside it, it's all good.
8. Don't worry too much about something being good or not good enough to post. Don't be too hard on yourself. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, ne? ^^
9. You can use work that you've already done and made public, but don't do this too often, because it defeats the whole purpose. This community is for creating new things, yes?
10. Please post all your works of art and fiction behind lj-cuts. When posting, try to follow this format as much as possible,
ATTENTION TO ALL: Please NOTE that as of NOW, claiming are not needed, please feel free to use the themes to write any pairings you like. The main reason is it's starting to become difficult for us MODs to maintain the community with the "Claiming System". Worst come to worst we will probably have to close all the 30 Themes communities that craze_izumi own and make-shift into one communities that provide themes for writer that need some inspiration. Hope you understand. Thank you very much for all the support till now. Further Notices of communities will be made.
Fandom: Title: Author/Artist: Theme(s): (include the # number and full theme) Pairing/Characters: Rating: Disclaimer/claimer (if needed): Summary (if needed):
(picture/fiction behind an lj-cut or linked to your journal/webspace etc.)
12. All ratings are welcome here! HOWEVER, anything of an R or higher rating ABSOLUTELY MUST be put behind an LJ-cut and clearly marked as such in front of the LJ-cut!
13. If you're posting something with more than one chapter, it's up to you whether you want to post a chapter at a time, or wait until you've finished the whole thing.
14. Plagiarism will absolutely not be tolerated. Be original.
15. Feedback is wonderful, but it should always be constructive! We're here to help and encourage each other! Flaming is not allowed and will be frowned upon.
16. Please remember to tag your entries... tag are already added to the list for you when you request so all you need to do is to click on edit tag and search for your suppose tag...